Wednesday, September 30, 2015

SoMi Permamixer


(Pictures from PJ Chmiel.)

It was a great weekend between the SoMi Permamixer and the companion class event with Peter Bane, here at Lillie House. 



We had some great discussions that didn't last nearly long enough and started some relationships that will continue long after the mixer. When the discussions ended, folks often kept on talkin'. And even when a long mixer weekend came to an end, people stayed around for a few extra hours, offering each other feedback and support. 



It was great to meet many of you who read this blog. Your encouragement and support means a lot to me. I suppose I'm kind of an attention-hog that way. ;) It was nice to even meet some Permaculturists all the way from Ohio who found out about the mixer here. In my busy role as one of the event volunteers, I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked getting to know folks. But I hope everyone had a good time. 



We'll be trying to get some content from the mixer up online over the coming weeks. In the meantime, PJ has some nice pictures up, including some from our place, on his Flickr here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pjchmiel/


No comments:

Post a Comment